Wildlife lesson by Kathryn Delany
Sunday, March 21 (1:30pm to 4:00pm PST)
The beauty of wildlife animals is amazing. Not only visually, but the very fact that animals still live FREE is exhilarating. We are celebrating World Wildlife Day – Third March, with this masterclass. Using Procreate on your iPad, join Kathryn Delany and learn how to create a digital wildlife painting that is colorful and energetic
What you'll get:
- Session 1, 45 minutes - Setting up the groundwork - creating the canvas, drawing, and design.
- Begin your composition layout using pencils, charcoal, and ink brushes. Or if you are not comfortable sketching without a reference - use a reference photo to trace your subject
- Create a custom brush. Learn different painting techniques.
- Session 2 - 45 minutes
Continue with your painting to completion, using the elements built-in
- Learn how to pull it all your elements together in Procreate by adding layers and textures by playing with your brush settings. using general rules of traditional art such as light and shadow, rule of thirds, etc
- Learn how to use the alpha lock, masking and a clipping mask, blur, liquify, etc. where appropriate
- Creating textured layers
[ Make sure you have the latest version of Procreate]